Get In Touch
5525 Granite Parkway
Suite 1800
Plano, TX 75024
Ph: +1 469.609.8500

Monitor Names Stonebriar Commercial Finance Top Private Independent

The Rankings — Top Five

With Ascentium Capital out of the running after it’s acquisition by Regions Bank, Stonebriar Commercial Finance easily took the lead, becoming the No. 1 Top Private Independent with $1,433.1 million in 2020 new business volume, which was up 16.7% from the $1,228 million reported in 2019. Stonebriar’s direct channel activity dropped $85.7 million (-8.8%) year over year, providing 62% of its total volume, while its indirect channel grew by $290.8 million (116%), contributing 38% of its total originations. The bulk of Stonebriar’s volume was large-ticket (96%), with the remaining 4% coming from mid-ticket equipment. 

Click here to read more about the rankings:

Author avatar
Stonebriar Commercial Finance