Stonebriar Commercial Finance is looking for an entry-level Credit Analyst to join our growing team of professionals. SCF is a large-ticket, diversified commercial finance and leasing company that originates over $1 Billion of annual business. SCF specializes in transactions of mission-critical, income-generating assets within the aviation, rail, maritime, manufacturing, energy, and real estate industries. SCF has evaluated over $50+ Billion of lease/loan opportunities since inception (2015) with over $4.5 Billion funded, and is currently the 2nd largest private independent commercial finance company in the US.
PLANO, TX (SCF HEADQUARTERS)
Applicant must be a confident self-starter, team player, and an innovative problem solver with the ability to multitask. Needs to be attentive to detail, work well under pressure, and have strong communication skills.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong work ethic and a hunger for learning and achievement.
- 1-2 years finance or banking business experience is preferred
- Formal Investment Bank/Credit training program preferred
- Conduct and document a comprehensive analysis of the financial, credit and business aspects of prospective customers to determine the quality of investment opportunities.
- Communicate with business executives to understand, analyze, and scrutinize the likelihood the business executes its business strategy.
- Work with the legal and accounting departments in document negotiations and funding of the transactions.
- Conduct research of each asset class and industry to determine the future investment thesis for each business segment.
- Ability to accurately analyze financial information and make well-reasoned business predictions based on financial analysis and business research
- Ability to accurately and succinctly communicate credit analysis results verbally and in writing
- Skilled in conducting in-depth business research using on-line, periodical and library resources.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Salesforce, Capital IQ, CoStar, TValue, and SuperTrump.